omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I'm going home.

There are certain places you go and you just have peace. One is home. One is at God’s house.

There are certain places you go and you can just laugh. One is home. One is at God’s house.

There are certain places you go and you can cry. One is home. One is at God’s house.

There are certain places you go and you just get excited. One is home. One is at God’s house.

There are certain places you go and you can just be free. One is home. One is at God’s house.


Home is where the heart is. 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and follow it! 


I was glad when they said unto me, “Let us go into the house of the LORD.” 
Psalm 122:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...