omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

nolo contendere

Life is a challenge not a competition
You can still smell the roses and be on a mission
Just take a moment to get in touch with your heart
Sometimes you feel like you’ve got something to prove
Remind yourself that there’s only one you
Just take a moment to give thanks of who you are .

-India.



I am not competing with anyone for anything.

No degrees, no person, no recognition, no attention, no love, no money,  - nada.

My only competition is myself...

I am running the race that God put me in; the Xtinahundred with a mixture of high and low hurdles. I never hit a hurdle in track ;-)

There will only be one winner.

Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. 1 Corinthians 9:24

My eyes are on the prize. I am going to do that thing; [my purpose], and help as many people as I can along the way.

... let me run with perseverance the race marked out for me - Hebrews 12:1b

~NoLoContendere~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...