omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Change is necessary

One of my high school track coaches wrote on my facebook status and said “I see you made a few changes to yourself.” {The comment's connection to my actual status is not readily apparent to me, just yet, but hey, he's old[er] and relatively new to facebook :-) }

My mental response: umm. GREAT! Praise God then.

One of the worst things we can tell someone is "Don’t Change . . ." {a common high school yearbook comment - at least it was back then}

"Change is necessary, growth is optional." -Julie W.

I'd like to believe I'm doing both and it's a process. I'm a work in progress.

Wouldn’t that be a shame if I was the same person I was when I graduated high school at 17? Thank God I’m not the same person today, that I was in 2003, or even yesterday for that matter. 

"I want to be able to look back every 2 years and not recognize who I used to be." #change #transformation -Kimberly S.

I hope tomorrow, I will not be the same person that I am today. Many more changes to come :-) Progress.
"I jokes, no stress, love, live life, proceed, progress." -Julie W.

1 comment:

  1. ...this journey with Christ does not allow us to live complacent lives but is a progressive process of allowing Christ to mold us each and everyday to the men and women of God He so designed us to be. Change is so necessary and I'm happy you are embracing that!

    "A new swag new walk new focus. It's all Christ not me no boastin. And let me show you how to do this son, if you follow the old me you's a foolish one."~ Tedashii~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...