omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Celebrating Life

January 11th
On the one hand, I am celebrating the life of my grandma and the legacy she is leaving for us. These last few weeks have been difficult, seeing my grandma in critical condition, in the Intensive Care Unit. 

Thankfully, God has answered our prayers and is still showing us His glory, using His wisdom and power to confound medicinal reports.




On the other hand, I am celebrating the new life of an infant addition to my family. Meet Oluwatimilehin: translated God has my back!
As seen on January 13th in Omowunmi Project 366



Celebrate Life. It's a gift.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Love it! The phenomenon behind new Life and Death is beyond my comprehension. Only God...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...