omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Omowunmi Project 366.

I am taking a picture everyday this year for a photo journal, called Omowunmi Project 366. It's something I wanted to do for a while. I learned of this photo journal idea from a friend in my small group, during my last semester at Champaign.  However, since we are in a leap year, it is rightfully named Project 366.


I began on January 1st and already have my pictures for the first four days of 2012. To begin, I will be using both 365project.org (365project.org/omowunmi) and Instagram (omowunmi).  After a few weeks, I'll decide which one I like better, functionally, for my project.


I am excited for what the Lord has in store for me in this new year.  Join me as I chronicle my 7th leap year, one photo a day. 


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...