omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Ewww.

Life is a journey, not a destination,
There are no mistakes, just chances we’ve taken
Lay down your regrets cause all we have is now.
-India. 

Do you ever enter that "what was I thinking!?"state, about some decision or thought you've made in the past? Gross. What in the world was I thinking!!!!!! SMH! Can I get a witness? I know I'm not the only one this has happened to...

It[they] made absolutely no sense! Since God is not the author of confusion, I definitely was blinded or misguided by something or someone else; I am not exactly sure what or who it was or even why, but it was not God. CONFUSED! & maybe a bit disappointed, but I can't really be because lessons were learned nonetheless, so I'm more knowledgeable than before. [but eww Gross. =) ] Knowledge is power so I'm more powerful than I was before. I know where He brought me from and I'm better than I was before. I take it as an answered prayer. Ese Baba!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct [and He shall direct] your path."Proverbs 3: 5-6 and it is a song. I'm looking for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...