omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life; you don't say

Well....

"They" say:
  • Life is tough.
  • Life isn't fair.
  • Life is short.
I say:
  • Life is love.
  • Life is people.
  • Life is for Christ.
Because:
When I think about the Lord
How He saved me, how He raised me
How He filled me with the Holy Ghost
How He healed me to the uttermost

When I think about the Lord
How He picked me up and turned me around
How He placed my feet on solid ground

It makes me want to shout
Hallelujah! Thank you, Jesus!
Lord, you're worthy
of all the glory, and all the honor
and all the praise!


And so all I can say is:

Thank You Lord for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...