omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My wonderful uncle.



There is a time for everything. . . Ecclesiastes 3.


Sunday morning my Grand Uncle went to meet his Maker, Our Lord and Savior. He was a wonderful man and the reason why I enjoy going back to Nigeria every time.

He came on a Sunday, left on a Sunday, and did a lot of Great things in between. A wonderful family man with a great loving wife and 5 wonderful children. He was a husband, uncle, brother, cousin, friend, doctor, and the list goes on.

I take comfort in knowing he was a God fearing born again man.

It is time to celebrate my grand uncle. 71 years old. May you Rest in Perfect Peace Amen. Love Always - Funmi.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...