omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Permanent Fast from Irrelevancy

I am permanently fasting...

Fasting from irrelevancy and any [person, place or thing] related to it.

I am on a pathway that has been predestined by my Maker. Predestined for GREATNESS and EXCELLENCE. Better is the end than the beginning. Better is the end of every rest stop on this highway.

Irrelevancy will only slow me down and get in my way.

Please, please don't interrupt my permanent fast from irrelevancy. No offense.

If you are relevant then this does not apply to you.  In fact, you should join me on this fast. It will help you as you go down your destined pathway. So far so good. I feel very healthy. =) re: 1st post ceasing to spend Major on Minor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...