omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

testimony #(infinity + n)

Man this VH1 Drumline marathon kind of makes me wish I was either on the drumline or went to a HBCU in the South.

Oh well at least I have the opportunity to be in the A this summer!

Two things that you say in the A that will get you some weird looks:
  1. Hotlanta! - that's outdated and overstating the obvious (it wasn't me)
  2. No Ice Please - (it was me and the waiter asked me if I was sure twice and gave me a certain look...what??? Aunty in 9ja told me way back when, if you drink ice water you will get kata.... that's not really the reason; I just don't want or like to be cold. I want to be warm like my personality =)
Was it fate? All these subtle hints and connections to ATL and the opportunity. Of course! – part of my destiny. God’s got a plan for my life like Jeremiah.

For I know the plans that I have for you says who? Says the Lord. Plans to prosper and not to harm you. To give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11(The says who part we added while rapping it to the ACF kiddies as their memory verse).

God is sssssssssooooo good to me. I have a testimony. Many. And it’ll never stop but I would be remiss if I didn’t let everyone know that God is My HOMIE! and I give Him all my praise.

My joy comes from obeying Him. My wisdom comes from trusting Him. THANK YOU JESUS. And thank you to my family and friends that keep me in their prayers.

Excerpt from an email mi Madre sent me when I texted her after they called today  :-)

OPE NI FO LUWA. OPE MI KOITO OJOJUMO NI O MA DUPE.
PRAISE THE LORD. THANKS TO MY GOD AND MY FATHER. WHAT CAN I RENDER TO YOU O LORD.
EVERYBODY BLOW YOUR TRUMPET...........

SO WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GA

and yeah Her caps lock is loud. MINE TOO~!

Chimp Story!
I heard about that Chimp story today. Whoa! I can’t even complain about anything in life ever!!!!!!
Woman Mauled by Chimp - The Will to Live

I think I’m actually going to sleep at a reasonable hour. Meaning, I’m waking up at an unreasonable hour to spend all day learning Stats for the exam at night. Me and Big Homie are gonna rock it out though; every question Tstat, Anova, Tukey-Kramer, Null Hypothesis all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...