omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Imowunmi

I want wisdom; the Spirit of wisdom and revelation and the knowledge of (not just about) Him. And for Him to know me.

I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ in, the glorious Father, may give us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that we may know him better. I pray also that the eyes of our hearts may be enlightened in order that we may know the hope to which he has called us, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and His incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of His mighty strength. Ephesians 1:17-19


Now my heart's desire is to know You more,
To be found in You and known as Yours,
To possess by faith what I could not earn
All surpassing gift of righteousness

Knowing You Jesus, knowing You; there is no greater thing.

It will be a continuous process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...