omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"How’s The Pursuit?"

"How’s the internship?" "How’s the Pursuit?" "How's it going?"

We’ve received some form of the above mentioned questions from almost everyone – that’s a good thing to know people genuinely care. And we’ll usually get some people to receive our responses by imparting their wisdom from their experience.

Well: It is good! A week ago, I would’ve answered “mostly good” but now my answer is unequivocal.

One thing to note, although I am learning a lot daily, this Pursuit is not an academic pursuit. It is a spiritual pursuit to pursue the unsearchable God and have Him reveal Himself. It is the beginning of an ongoing process; it is not an attainment or destination.

We added two new courses; one called Fellowshipping with the Holy Spirit and one called Thirst.

The LORD has already told me some things in the prayer room and I look forward to more edification from Him, as I continue to pursue the knowledge of Him. During the first couple weeks, people kept saying "the Lord will tell you some things" " or the Lord will show you some things" so I just internally nod thinking, okay, I wonder how and what He’ll tell and show me.

On Friday nights, we have our end times teaching. This past Friday, the pastor began teaching on the Book of Revelation; a much needed teaching for me. There are a lot of details that I previously glossed over. Now, things are starting to make more sense and come to life.

I also started my helps (department) this past week. I will be working in the marketing department. We are developing with the intentions to execute innovative ways to market the internships.

"It is a short season, so make the most of it" - Pursuit Director so, I will!

Thanks for reading. Send me your prayer requests and subsequent testimonies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...