omowun-me

My photo
Secret Place of the Most High, Kingdom
Learned Student, Honest.

Friday, December 17, 2010

And so it begins . . .

The beginning of the end, of my law school journey: the Bar!

All glory to God I have completed my academic requirements for my Juris Doctorate. Now all that's left is the Bar exam to get my license to practice law. I take the exam on February 22 and February 23. Two full days of examinations. During the preparation period I'll be on sabbatical but in hibernation mode!

I start my bar prep class this week and I plan to document this journey as much as is feasibly possible with the studying. I hope this will capture some of the tips I have gained as well as my first time back in Chicago besides the summers since high school.

This weekend is my only "break" in between my last final on Friday and class on Monday. Thankfully, I get to enjoy it with some of my favorite people! Saturday I'll celebrate Emiola's graduation and Hanna's birthday and Sunday, ACF YA Chicago has our end of the year potluck. All that while officially giving Champaign the two fingers! It's been real!

Prayers are welcome! I apologize in advance for not being as available, but I'll be back. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...